Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 30 September 2011

Just For Fun ;)

Haha ;)
is me again , m I giving a surprise ?? Nonono
TOday i have few question alway store in my head ... but nobody can answer it ... ;(
Haizx
Where we go after we dead ??? we will meet ?? is it a great question ?? or just a stupid question ?? hahax ;)
OR

like the way shown by religion ?? heaven?? or hell ?? 
nobody know ...

Maybe someone will say touch wood when they heard this topic... but i wan tell u , everyone will face dead , it not so afraid , but the most afraid is when you are facing your family beside you , you will scare you will not meet them after them dead... 

Me too ... i m afraid how can i live without my family, friend and my lover ... i will miss them ...

SO appreciate your family , friend and others ... don't wait lost them then only go miss them .... It Is Too Late!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment