Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 9 September 2011

A small boy have a big dream =)

Others said , dream can let a person be famous
For me , Dream is the way to success, agree?? =)
Without dream , I'm nobody ...
A lot of dream i have dreamed but which will i choose ??
Footballer? Programmer? Next Steve Paul Jobs? or just a normal me ??
Have you ever think it before?? What you gonna be when you grow up ??
When primary till high school, teacher keep ask us what will we want to be ??
I will said i want to be a famous guy!!
I know , the way to get famous just a way , to create new thing!! 
Think Different!!
I know , i may be nobody for now ,but i will be SomeBody in future!!
Steve Paul Jobs is my learning idol  

Lionel Messi is my passion producer
And My All Friend is my support =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment